Tuesday, December 4, 2007

Why the six train ruins everyone's lives

I got to get this off my chest because it has been driving me insane.

I got jammed in the six train today and you know what? I'd have rather killed myself. Suicide is not funny, but neither is the six train at 7am. I have never seen so many people cram their ass insuch a small space and why? WHY? Why is it that the six always seems to be more crowded than most other trains...or the people seem less forgiving?

Anyhow, I tried doing a rough count and between where I was standing near the door all the way to the middle there were approximately 50 people standing...ARE YOU KIDDING ME? I have never felt more violated by the public in my life and i couldn't help but laugh at how rediculous we all must have looked and how awkward we all quietly and secretly felt. Anyhow...Taxes, raising fares and more have been the topic of many news reports lately and i have to say. We need more frequent six trains or another line that parrallels it.

-The Traffic Dodger

No comments: