Wednesday, December 5, 2007

PANIC...and Flurries!

As you read this post, you are likely dog earing a page, looking something up in the dictionary or putting a highlighter behind your ear. You might be squandering in the night or it might be 4 am and you are the only one up in NYC, reading this post. Writing a bibliography? Make is easy

Was I right? Thought so. This time of year we like to think of as being happy and serene. A month of bliss and digression from daunting activity. We create, reflect, and even watch out for one and other...It's the one time of year when we take a look at the fact that we're all human beings...go figure! but probably not for you, if you are anything like me.

I'm studying...I have knots in my back the size of pluto, when it was a planet...my life is dissolving, I'm calling out of work and staying up late, and this will probably follow with a cold because the less rest we give ourselves, the more prone we are to contract something ugly. You might even be thinking about graduating...?

suddenly the sky gets dark...your mind races. You think, what am I gonna do? How am I gonna live? Where am I gonna live? How will I pay those fucking bills? But hey, chillax!

The chances are likely that you're a good person (most of you.) You've worked hard and you should continue to work hard...although you may feel doomed (and you probably are) maybe you aren't. I dont think you are, and I'm nobody right? that counts for something

No comments: